The framework offers a fully compliant route for all NHS departments and public sector bodies (social housing landlords, local authorities and government departments) free access to the service. This will now save them the time and money developing, tendering and evaluating bids for the systems.
This framework is designed to offer our highly efficient Clear Heater System to all members. The benefits of this framework include:
- Multidirectional, phased infra-red heating.
- Comfortable, evenly heated rooms.
- Controllable temperature, you can set an overall building temperature with ‘zones’, separated common spaces with ‘links’, or by each individual heater.
- Controllable to a budget (carbon, cost & kWh) to save energy and money.
- Real-time system monitoring by Logicor and a dedicated technical support helpline.
- Zero maintenance required on the system.
- Comprehensive 20 year warranty on every system.
The system is easy to install with minimal distribution and is scalable across multiple buildings and sites.
If you would like more information about the fully OJEU compliant framework, please visit the Countess of Chester website at https://www.coch-cps.co.uk/our-services/our-frameworks/ (contract F056).
If you have any further questions about our Clear Heater System, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can visit our website http://www.clear-heater.co.uk/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, please also don’t forget to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter for all the latest news and updates.